Straighten Your Smile at Hamilton & Manuele Orthodontics
Invisalign and HM Ortho Aligners are clear aligners and excellent alternatives to traditional braces. These innovative treatment options utilize a series of almost invisible, clear aligners that offer a discreet and inconspicuous means of aligning your teeth.
With either Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligners, you can smile confidently and eat without restrictions knowing your aligners are hidden from view.
Benefits of Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligners:
- Completely removable⎼ Invisalign and HM Ortho Aligners are removable, so you can eat and drink without restrictions, unlike traditional braces that require metal wires and brackets.
- Easy to maintain⎼ You can maintain good oral hygiene with Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligners as they are removable, making brushing and flossing easier than with traditional braces.
- Practically invisible⎼ The clear aligners are nearly invisible, allowing you to smile confidently and without anyone noticing you’re wearing them.
- Faster treatment time⎼ Invisalign and HM Ortho Aligners can straighten teeth faster than traditional braces as they don’t require metal braces or wires, resulting in fewer adjustment appointments.
- Increased comfort⎼ Invisalign and HM Ortho Aligners use a thin, flexible material that is customizable for maximum comfort and convenience, making them more comfortable than traditional braces.
Less Time in Our Office, More Time for Yourself, With Stunning Results
1. Initial Consultation
One of our board-certified orthodontists, Dr. Hamilton or Dr. Manuele, will complete a thorough orthodontic evaluation and airway assessment, discuss your smile goals, provide treatment recommendations, and address any questions you may have clear aligners. We provide the convenience of same-day service for starting your treatment with a 3D scan of your teeth using an iTero scanner. This enables us to commence crafting your personalized aligners without delay. We understand the value of your time and strive for maximum efficiency and minimal inconvenience, ensuring a hassle-free experience for you.
2. Receiving Your First Aligners
With Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligners, you can preview your treatment plan before beginning your orthodontic journey. Once you receive your first series of clear aligners, each aligner is typically worn for approximately 2 weeks before progressing to the next one in the series. Invisalign or HM Orthodontic clear aligners work by gradually shifting your teeth into proper alignment, requiring wear for 20 to 22 hours daily.
3. Embrace Your Smile
Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligner treatment is typically 12 to 18 months depending on the severity of the orthodontic conditions. However, many patients notice visible results in just a few weeks. Throughout your treatment, we’ll ask you to return to our Las Vegas, orthodontic office every 6-10 weeks so we can monitor your progress and make any necessary adjustments. Once your treatment is complete, you can enjoy your new, beautiful smile!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can Invisalign or Hm Ortho Aligners Help With?
Invisalign and HM Ortho Aligners are used to treat a variety of orthodontic issues that can impact your health, as well as your smile. During your smile assessment with Dr. Hamilton or Dr. Manuele, they will determine if clear aligners, such as Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligners, would be an effective treatment option for you.
We routinely utilize Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligners to correct the following orthodontic issues:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Open bite
Does Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligners Hurt?
What is the Difference Between Invisalign and HM Ortho Aligners?Your Title Goes Here
At Hamilton & Manuele Orthodontics, we prioritize achieving the best possible results for our patients promptly and efficiently. With our in-house use of ULab, the latest AI technology for teeth straightening, Dr. Hamilton and Dr. Manuele personalize the treatment for each patient by carefully planning a series of aligners tailored to achieve their ideal smile. Our team of experts then uses our state-of-the-art 3D printing solutions to manufacture the patient’s custom aligners. By choosing HM Ortho Aligners, patients can expect to receive their first set of aligners within just a few business days, compared to the 8-12 week wait time with Invisalign. This means that Dr. Hamilton and Dr. Manuele can deliver the desired treatment outcomes without making patients wait unnecessarily.
Will Insurance Pay for Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligners?
With most insurance providers, you’ll get the same coverage for Invisalign and HM Ortho Aligners that you would for braces. Typically, this means at least a portion of your treatment will be covered, depending on the terms of your specific plan. At Hamilton & Manuele Orthodontics, we accept most insurance policies and offer flexible financing options to help keep dental care within your reach.
How Do I Maintain My Aligners?
Invisalign and HM Ortho Aligners are much easier to keep clean than metal braces. All you need to do is brush your aligners every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to bed. Our experienced team recommends using a soft-bristled toothbrush and avoiding abrasive cleaning solutions to prevent damaging your aligners.
It’s also crucial that you remember to take out your aligners before meals and brush your teeth before putting them back in. This will prevent food crumbs and bacteria from getting trapped in your teeth and causing an infection. You’ll need to wear your aligners 20 to 22 hours per day to maximize the tooth movement programmed with each aligner.
Can I Remove My Braces and Get Invisalign or HM Ortho Aligners?
How Soon Can I Receive My Aligners?
By choosing HM Ortho Aligners, patients can expect to receive their first set of aligners within just a few business days, compared to the 8-12 week wait time with Invisalign. This means that Dr. Hamilton and Dr. Manuele can deliver the desired treatment outcomes without making patients wait unnecessarily.
Did You Know?
- More and more adults are investing in orthodontic care with each passing year.
- More than 25% of the patients who receive orthodontic care are adults.
- Studies by the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) found that adults who received orthodontic treatment significantly improved their professional and personal lives.
- Nearly 80% said that straightening their teeth was one of the most important treatments they have ever received.
- 92% of adults felt increased confidence.
- A third of adults said straighter teeth helped them achieve a goal they felt was out of reach before their orthodontic treatment.
Actual patient of Hamilton & Manuele Orthodontics
Schedule Your Appointment
"*" indicates required fields