We know this season is still an uncertain time for many of our patients and their families. We are doing our part to ensure the safety and health of everyone who walks through our doors. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
Here is what Hamilton & Manuele Orthodontics is implementing:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments for the near future.
- Please brush your teeth before your appointment as our tooth-brush station is closed for the time being.
- The morning of your appointment you will be sent a text with a few health screening questions.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please call us at (702) 243-3300 and we will advise on next steps.
- If possible, we ask that you, the patient, comes in alone. If you are the guardian of the patient and have others with you, please remain in your car with them. All companions will be subject to screening and are required to wear a mask.
- A smiling-under-the-mask team member will greet you at the door to take your temperature before entering the office, direct you to hand sanitizer and will then escort you directly to your chair in the clinic.
- Temporarily, our lobby and gaming stations are closed.
- At the conclusion of a minor’s appointment, we will give them a virtual high five, escort them back to their guardian and summarize their appointment details.
- A future appointment will be reserved and texted for your convenience.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to do your part in keeping you, our team, and our community safe and healthy!